IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
- Notes when charging
- Wireless charging
- Indicator on the charging case
- Checking the remaining battery charge
Please note the following when charging the headphones.
- Use the supplied USB Type-C cable when charging. Charging may not be successful with cables other than the supplied USB Type-C cable.
- When using earbud tips other than the ones supplied, the headphones may not fully seat into the charging case and, therefore, may not correctly charge.
Wireless charging is available using a commercially available wireless charging pad that meets the Qi standard. Close the lid of the charging case and place it on the wireless charging pad with the SONY logo of the charging case facing upward to charge.
You can check the status of the headphones and/or charging case by the indicator on the charging case:
You can check the remaining battery charge of the headphones and/or charging case by connecting to your smartphone via Bluetooth
- Start the Headphones Connect app, then connect to the smartphone via Bluetooth.
- Check the remaining battery charge shown on the app.
A: Remaining battery charge